Monday, June 12, 2006
Another Actual IM Conversation
Valancy Jane: Which reminds me, I have to submit an outline today.

ZezZee: Outline on what?

Valancy Jane: The story of my life. I'm not actually kidding.

ZezZee: And its due TODAY?

Valancy Jane: I need a title.

ZezZee: beautiful, brilliant and modest

Valancy Jane: *grins* And while many things come to mind, none of them sound particularly acedemic.
Plus, I can't spell, it would appear.

ZezZee: I r a koleg stoodent

Valancy Jane: *giggle*
*tempted*
*seriously tempted*

ZezZee: Just steal one from Lord of the Rings. thats what I do. Like where Bilbo has like 8 crossed out titles for his book. I will even look them up for you if you want. see what a good person I am

Valancy Jane: *laughs* Yes, you are.
"Story of my Life, as Outlined in my Drugstore Reciets."

ZezZee: hee-hee

Valancy Jane: *tempted*
Actually, I should just call it "Tempted" and make the teacher wonder what that means. It IS a psych class after all.


1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

How about...

Untraditionally Traditional.

Or...

I'm a hugger...

Oh! Or you could just use the picture you have as a thank you for commenting.

You know.

To boost interest. *giggle*

Post a Comment

<< Home