Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Another Actual Coversation
Favorite Salesguy - "....... oh, it's crazy around here."

Receptionist - "Just do what I'm doing, make yourself a cup of blueberry tea."

Favorite Salesguy - "I was thinking more along the lines of liquor in my coffee."

Receptionist - "Ooooooooooo, I like that idea better. *ponders* And I could prolly totally get away with that, couldn't I?"

Favorite Salesguy - "Oh sure. When I worked at (other large computer company), people did that all the time and everyone just thought it was creamer."

Receptionist - "Yeah, and if normal office people could get away with it, think about me, how isolated my desk is, and ........... well ............ frankly, my personality."

Favorite Salesguy - "Thats so true. No one would notice anything different. 'No, she's always like that.'"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home