Thursday, June 01, 2006
Another Actual Conversation
Receptionist - "We got another award?"

My Homie in Marketing - *opening award case* "Yeah. Guy in Finance won it for Best Package."

Receptionist - "I'm sorry, what?"

My Homie in Marketing - "Best Package."

Receptionist - "Could you repeat that one more time?"

My Homie in Marketing - "Best Package. Best Quarter Review Package, as the small print says, but look here. 'Best Package'."

*long pause*

Receptionist - "I ..................... I don't really trust myself to say anything right now."

My Homie in Marketing - "I understand. *places award prominantly in award case* Lets just not talk for awhile."




Note - The award features a leaping leopard. I don't know exactly why this makes it funnier, but it does. It totally does.


1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

*breaks down in fits of giggling*

Post a Comment

<< Home