Monday, May 22, 2006
Highlights of a Sunday Afternoon in the Park



The Spreckles Organ Pavillion, where we listened to a free concert and ate cheese and pears and bagels.


My uncontrallable flying hair. I almost took off and flew twice.

Someday when I have kids, I will always dress them as cows. For no reason. Seriously.


I made it a point to strike up a conversation with this man later, and ask what he was making. It's a baby blanket for his daughter who is expecting. We chatted for quite awhile about stitches and yarn. His wife wore a black and white camo print hippie skirt with matching hat. I fell in love with them both.


When my kids aren't wearing cow suits, they will be wearing kilts and knee socks. Seriously.

The world needs more street musicians.

I made friends with a dog in a fountain.


He was the wettest, slobberiest and most gentle dog I've ever met. He treated me to a shower. I love him.

Not pictured - the "do not feed the fish" sign.

I made friends with a plant.

And I told this one secrets.

I became a juggler's assistant.

And stole the show. Naturally.



4 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

hehehehe! Naturally!

Looks like so much fun!!!

Blogger Michael said...

Needs more Nick. He's not a shy crybaby is he?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

No, he's just behind the camera.

Blogger Jeremy said...

Great pictures, were those cows or Dalmations?

Post a Comment

<< Home