Thursday, May 04, 2006
Happiness is Not...
...dropping Wallis, Jochiam, Bianca and Luigi's tank and slicing open your finger right through to the bone on the plastic edge. OWWWUCH. So I can't really type very quickly today. If I could, I'd surely be hitting y'all with my usual 125 posts, but today I'm probably going to have to keep it down to around 90. Sorry. I still you all. Much more than the law of gravity loves me. Much, more more. Anyways, Wallis, Jochiam, Bianca and Luigi all survived their tankquake heroically, though I imagine with more than a little help from those three second memories they apparently have. Fish have three second memories? This is presumably why fish don't write novels.

OWWWUCH! Finger in pain. Someone sedate me/give me things to name/tell me I'm pretty/make me a collage of stickers, glitter, feathers, plastic straws and scribbles.

...having to wait another eight days until Nick arrives. I love that man so so much.


5 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

mmmmwha.

That was me kissing your finger.

Feel better?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*nods*

Could I have a lollipop, too?

Blogger melissa said...

cherry or grape?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Grape please.

Thank you!

Blogger Bake Town said...

Sherman just winked at you.

Post a Comment

<< Home