Friday, April 28, 2006
Why Exactly Does The Internet Love Me So?
Last night I came home to a package on my doorstep.

The luscious and exquisite Mlisso sent me pens for going back to school, and such WONDERFUL PENS.
I heart you forever and always, Mlisso!!



And it got me thinking.
Yesterday Hank called me to tell me that his son had been born.
I felt so privileged and lucky to be on the list of people he called from the hospital.
And I think back over the past almost two years and FEEL SO DAMN LUCKY.

Without The Internet, I wouldn't have the cow lights you see pictured here, which are hard to see around the glow of Miss Kendra's fabulousness and nipple tassels.

Without The Internet, I'd never have laid my lips on Ikey's nose.

Without The Internet I'd never have heard 'Rezzie giggle, and believe me, that's NOT to be missed.

Without The Internet, I'd never have laughed at a comment from Jonny while on the phone with one of our board members, which might not be better for my career, but is for my soul.

Without The Internet, I wouldn't have my new favorite earrings, or my new favorite scarf and hat.

Without The Internet, I wouldn't have laughed myself silly at a book of Woody Allen.

Without The Internet, I would never have known that a man named Nicholas Moroder existed, much less known how sickeningly happy he could make me.

Without The Internet, I wouldn't know any of you, and if you think I don't SHUDDER at that idea, then I'm quite behind on telling you all what you mean to me.
Your friendship has meant SO much to me.
I want to collectively tattoo your names on my butt, but for space reasons, I may just abbreviate it to I heart The Internet.


3 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

*grins*

*ahem*

Look out for more. :) There should be at least 1 more package next week. Going back to school is a great reason to celebrate!

Oh, and isn't the Internet GREAT?!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make that two.

Blogger Minoa said...

You know that walking butt you love so much? I'm now picturing it w/ an 'I [heart] The Internet' tattoo. Please get one.

Post a Comment

<< Home