Monday, April 10, 2006
Stolen from Coco.
My favorite place to be is: in a day dream.

I am: a starfish.

I love: so many things.

I am afraid of: lava lamps and MRI's.

I wish: every day.

I would like to ban: hmmmm, I'm so satisfied with life right now that I can't think of anything.

I am annoyed by: Well, I kinda wish my spine wasn't giving me issues right now.

My favorite song is: At the moment, I'm listening to Here With Me by Dido. Someone knows why.

I am most vulnerable: when I love someone. But that's everyone, right? Vulnerable to someone bringing you joy, bringing you pain, you can't be vulnerable to one and not the other.

I am happiest when: I am loving and being loved.

My best trait is: my humility. *giggle* Ok, but seriously. Hmmmmm. I love people. Quite thoroughly. And with relish. And sometimes mustard.

I can always be counted on to: make you laugh.

Everyone thinks that I am: "glowy," "happy" "smirky" and *vague upward hand gestures* to quote the people around me lately.

They think this because: it's true. I AM all of those things. Lately.

I'd like to meet: a bigfoot. I WANT them to be real.

Life is: a surprising and magical thing.

Love is: Life, distilled.

Marriage is for: grownups.

Fast food is: only good for the toys in the kids meals.

Let's go: on a road trip!

Just get it: On? *coughs* Sorry. 'Started in here?'

Sex is for: everyone, at some point.

Sex is best: ................ I have nothing to add to that.

I am most healthy when I: take care of myself. The grass is greenest where its watered.

Generally, I: smile.

My worst habit is: underestimating myself.

I am known to be: unexpected.

My weakness is: Books, booze and boys.

I am hungry for: Wisconsin's finest export.

I'd be very happy if: .......... "if"? There are no if's today.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheese?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*giggles*

Of course.
What else COULD I mean?

Post a Comment

<< Home