Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Sorry, it's hard to be creative when you're in pain. In related news, make an offer on my damn ovaries. No reasonable offer refused.
[[what were you doing last night at ten?]]
Tucking myself into bed with a long letter and a wide grin.

[[what color shirt are you wearing?]]
Black.

[[have you made out with anyone in your sidebar links?]]
A lady would never 'snog and blog' as JMsy would say.

[[do you have "a thing" for anyone in your sidebar links?]]
I have a thing for ALL of them. I only link to people I have crushes on.

[[how many friends on your list do you know in real life?]]
I've met five in person, talked to 13 of them on the phone, and plan to meet them all in person someday.

[[do you hold grudges?]]
I've tried. Generally I don't have the attention span for it.

[[have you ever had your heart broken?]]
Yes.

[[do you have a good relationship with both of your parents?]]
*laughs* And that's all I have to say about that.

[[most recent movie that you have rented?]]
I rarely rent, but I think it was Love Actually. Mostly the girls just bring stuff over, or dive into my strangely large (and strange) collection of VHS.

[[name three things you have with you at all times:]]
Cell phone, chapstick and a book.

[[would you rather give or recieve a massage?]]
I guess it depends on who on/from. But I LOVE getting them.

[[name a teacher you had the hots for:]]
Oddly, I never really had a crush on a teacher. My drama teacher was cute and amusing, but thats about it.

[[how much cash do you have on you right now?]]
Maybe $5-6.

[[whos the 4th person on your recieved calls list?]]
LOU! Er, Loretta, as we call her now.

[[what's the main ringtone on your phone?]]
Love Shack!

[[what time did you wake up?]]
5:15am. I immediately called someone who did not wake up.

[[what were you doing at midnight two nights ago?]]
Sleeping.

[[how many ex's are on your sidebar links?]]
None.

[[do you like having your hair pulled?]]
No, all those years of having really long hair, which people seem to think is stretching, jerked on constantly, I don't really care for it.

[[favorite city?]]
El Cajon, sadly enough. Ensenada is my second home.

[[name something you can't wait for:]]
May 12th.

[[last time you saw your mom?]]
Over a year ago.

[[do you get along with your siblings?]]
Yes, very much.

[[the one thing you want most:]]
World peace. Yes, REALLY.

[[last thing you said out loud?]]
"Shush, I'm winning, I mean WORKING" to one of the execs.

[[last person you hugged and/or kissed?]]
Hmmmm. ZezZee?

[[last thing you spent over $100 on?]]
My rent.

[[what kind of shoes are you wearing?]]
Purple suede clogs that my kidlets wrote all over with sharpie pens. I heart them.

[[what's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?]]
Loretta's sweatshirt which I think I still have. Sorry.

[[i really wish i drove...]]
A convertible vintage VW Bug. It's been a dream since childhood.

[[most visited webpage?]]
You're readin' it.

[[last person you text messaged?]]
Lola.

[[do you have an air freshener in your car?]]
Yeah. Peppermint, but I think it's dead.

[[do you have any plants in your room?]]
Only in the fish tank.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's on May 12th?

Blogger melissa said...

Ooh! You're looking forward to my niece's birthday. May 12th.

She'll be 2.

Post a Comment

<< Home