Monday, April 24, 2006
Send Music. And Tell Me I'm Pretty.
Bettina is dead.
My work buddy/computer.

After a short illness she was gone, taking all my music and pictures with her like secrets to the grave.

When I came in this morning, she's been replaced by a sleek black flatscreen, which runs better and faster and clears up all kinds of desk space. Naturally Boris (the heartbroken printer) and I hate her and will for at least the rest of the day. (Then I'll love her and she'll tell me her name.)

Bettina, when our love was new.

Please, send a kind word to Boris, and music and pictures to me. I feel naked with a music library of like 7 songs.



4 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

I don't have music for you, but you ARE pretty. Really. And I'm not just saying that.


And I LOVE that picture of Bettina.


Can you name MY computer? It's a dell. It's black. The screen is also black, and it's flat.

Oh, and my phone, too? It's a new pink RAZR.

Thanks. Maybe I distracted you from having no music for 5.6 seconds...

Blogger Paul said...

Dirka dirka dirka bork bork bork.

Blogger Paul said...

I so totally posted that postcard on the wrong blog.

Blogger Karen said...

aww my condolences...*big bear hugs*

Post a Comment

<< Home