Monday, April 24, 2006
The Painful Dress. Painful to the eyes, that is.
Ok. There are no words to describe this Painful Dress. It's worse than that one Miss Kendra and I found.

Bethany and I were at a fitting for her wedding dress (NOT the Painful Dress)(Bethany, you look like an angel in your dress, you're gonna make my brother CRY when he sees you) and thats when we saw the Painful Dress.



Let me list the ingredients.

Orange satin.
Brown taffeta.
Salmon taffeta.
Hot pink taffeta.
Ruffles.
More ruffles.
Ruffles that crisscross the other ruffles.
Blue and green beads.

Put that in your mental blender and you've got a pretty accurate mental picture.
The best description I can give is that it looks like someone got drunk and tried to pull a Scarlet O'Hara curtain dress from the drapes of a 1960's movie set of a old western whorehouse.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home