Tuesday, April 18, 2006
More Than ........
  • church bells
  • cats toys
  • pencils
  • pennies
  • clove cigarettes
  • BBQs
  • twilight
  • washing my car with the power hose
  • airport lights at night
  • making a baby smile
  • tan lines on my feet
  • the first whiff of the ocean as you get close
  • animal cracker boxes
  • kicking my shoes off as I come home
  • greek salad
  • licking an ice cream cone frantically before it melts all over you
  • driving under a cloud shadow, then out again
  • huge coffee mugs and tiny teacups
  • my blog (yeah, I said it)
  • walks at sunrise
  • brand new markers
  • sketches of house floorplans
  • ironing shirts
  • night blooming jasmine
  • cilantro
  • compliments on my phone voice
  • wrapping presents
  • a long soak in the tub
  • polishing silver frames
  • water so cold that my breath clouds above it as I take a sip
  • washing my hands in warm water
  • old people's stories about their first love

I love Nick more than all these things.

But I also love all these things more because of Nick.

And yes, that's what this was about.



1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

*ding*

(that's the sound of the lightbulb going on over my head)

Should've seen THAT coming.

:D

Post a Comment

<< Home