Thursday, April 20, 2006
Miss Cleo.
No, not that Miss Cleo.

My new rat. She DOES tell fortunes too, though, just very quietly.

Someone asked me if I was weirded out by their tails, but that never bothered me. The male rats with their GIANT BALLS, that made me rather squeamish, however.

Cleo is a very sweet little girl rat, who knows her name and loves her ball and me. Yes, already.
This is not her, but she looks just like that.

If you have any questions for her, let me know, and I'll put her in her blue crystal *cough*plastic*cough* ball and ask her for you.


2 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

i am so jealous.

Blogger melissa said...

Erm...could you ask her what the names of my future children will be? I would like a boy and two girls, please. Unless, of course, her crystalplastic ball forsees otherwise....

:)

Post a Comment

<< Home