Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Medicating With Plants
No, not like that.

Flowers.
To say I love flowers would be a huge understatement.

Several months ago, I discovered that by laying down just a few bucks for flowers, my mood would drastically improve.

I decided to always have fresh flowers in my apartment.
One of the best investments I've ever made.

Anyway, I'm so rich in flowers at the moment (*blows a few kisses*) that many of them are spilling over to my desk at work.
As we speak, or as I type rather, there is an Easter lily just to the left of my monitor, with one flower dripping into my peripheral vision.
On the counter of my desk is a pot of (rightfully) vain yellow tulips.

And so I've decided something, and I'm going to throw out some unsolicited advice to all of you.

Keep flowers on your desk.
They do wonders for your soul.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home