Monday, April 17, 2006
The Internet's Worst Kept Secret
I love Nick.

I mean, it's been written all over his hit counter since the beginning.

It was July 7th, 2004. I found his blog and read all his archives and sent him an email. Then I started my blog, because I wanted him to see me like I'd had the chance to see him.

Almost two years later I can tell you that whatever else this blog has come to mean to me, it might as well have been titled "Letter to Nick."

Almost two years later I'm in love with him. And miracle that life is, he loves me.

Almost two years later, we've found the distance between us intolerable.



He's moving to San Diego.

May 12th.

With a one-way ticket.

To be mine.







P.S. How could I NOT love him? Look.


6 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

wow! that's craZy!

with a capital Z!

Blogger melissa said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*heart swells with happiness for VJ and Nick*

That's so exciting!

Blogger Bake Town said...

Hey VJ,

Your blog looks just like that crazy cannibal killer guy.

Look! http://futureworldruler.blogspot.com/

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

MissK - I know.

Mlisso - Isn't it?

Bake Town - Oye.

Coco - You will, and we will.

Blogger Michael said...

That was fun, do one for me now.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Ike - Ok. I will.

*blows a kiss*

Post a Comment

<< Home