Friday, April 21, 2006
I'm SO In Love With My Life. Seriously.
Today didn't start out promising. My computer is on life support and and it's crazybusy today and I'm still sick.

But almost without exception, each person I've talked to today has just made my day better and better.

Mlisso is sending me a present.

And Lola emailed me with the address of a warehouse and to inform me that we'll be auditioning for a show there tonight. No idea what show, don't care.

Admit it. YOU'RE in love with my life too, aren't you?


4 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Yes. I am.

In fact, I'm half-tempted to start driving down to California for the audition. 'Course, I'd get there next Thursday, so the point would be moot, but still.

I totally would if I could.

Blogger Lara said...

Awww, don't you love days like that? I wish every person had more of them.

Blogger Karen said...

aww i am too ^_^.

Blogger michael.dufel said...

nah, If I had your life I would have to have sex with guys.

Post a Comment

<< Home