Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Happiness is .......
......... having a Coworker (She of the Lovely Curls) who just seems to KNOW which mornings you are really going to need a Monster energy drink, and brings you one each time.

......... Lou and Coco, in hats, as my desktop wallpaper.


......... the daffodil from my window box garden, in a vase on my desk, that's lasted happily for like a week now.

........ (and I apologize 'cause this is prolly too much information, but) finding a new deodorant that works great, is lightly lavender scented, all natural (seriously) and donates a share of it's profits to clean up polluted rivers. I smell pretty and so do rivers. I haven't racked up this much good karma since I switched my toilet paper to the brand made from recycled paper.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home