Monday, April 03, 2006
Happiness is ....
........... my new shoes. They make me wanna dance. There's also another pair I bought that I can't find a picture of, little green satin flats with embroidery, that make me wanna cuddle them and sing, "Ooo-ooooo, crazy love, wraps around my heart, refusing to unwind...." to them.

........... this bed. I'm gonna buy it. Actually I've decided to redecorate my bedroom, in a sort of modern morocan theme. It's even gonna have a little painting nook by the window. I can't wait 'til it's done.

........... this site. Incidently, if you can find the one thing on that site I'd actually make and wear(laughing at it's tackiness the whole time) I'll send you a prize.


3 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

*grabs face in joy*

VEAJAE!!!

Those shoes are DIVINE!!!!

I mean, GAH!

Look at all the exclamation marks I'm using!!!!!!!

Blogger melissa said...

Clearly it's the squid hat. Just 'cause of its name.

Or not.

And a round bed would be fun. Would it spin like the one in Austin Powers?!

Blogger Carolyn said...

I have the same shoes...and they are devine!!! I can't wait for the snow to be gone so I can wear them again!

Post a Comment

<< Home