Friday, April 14, 2006
Ask Miss VJ
Dear Miss VJ,

It's a bit hard for me to admit this, but I'm infatuated with you. And I've been wondering how to approach you for the longest time, but couldn't think of any questions to ask to get you to talk to me. So I was wondering if you could give me a pointer or two.

Thoughtfully, ?


*sitting in a seashell shaped bathtub, that appears to be filled mainly with bubbles*

*holding a glass of champagne which also appears to be mostly bubbles*


Dear Thoughtful,
First of all, DAWWWWWWWWW.
*blows a kiss and plenty of bubbles too*

Secondly, here are some questions you could ask me that would DEFINATELY catch my attention.

"There appears to be a nameless kitten aboard my yacht. Could you help me lure him to the food I put out?"

"Would you like me to autograph my novel you're reading?"

"The free tutoring center is two blocks down this way, right? I wouldn't want to be late, the children are counting on me."

I trust this will jumpstart your creativity.
I wish you, and I REALLY mean this, the best of luck.
*wink*

Adorably,
Miss VJ



*lifts a foot up and surveys her toenails*

*leans her head back on a pillow*

Next question, please.


3 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

*giggle*

I love this answer.

Blogger Michael said...

What loser submitted that question?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Actually, he's really hot.

Post a Comment

<< Home