Friday, April 14, 2006
Ask Miss VJ
Dear Miss VJ,

I'm head over heals for a certain someone. Lucky for me, this other person feels the same way. Unfortunately we're separated by quite a few miles for an extended period of time. I can't wait to be with this person and I might just fall apart before then. How do I keep it together?

Yours,
Another Certain Someone




*standing in front of the mirror trying on two almost identical pairs of black heels*

*bites lip*

*twitches nose*


Dear Certain Someone,

Miss VJ is of the opinion that long distance both sucks and blows at the same time, and makes it a practice to never be far from the object of her affection for too long.
The only cure I'm aware of, darling, is to not be far away from them anymore.
In the meantime, I suggest channeling the energy into something productive, like knitting or picking up all the trash in a three mile radius.
As soon as you can, hurry home and rejoice in the joy of never taking for granted being within touching distance of that Someone.
Kiss that Someone once for all the times you wanted to while you were away. If they feel the same way about you (and I happen to know they do, 'cause I'm magical that way) they'll relish each and every one. Making up for lost time can be FUN.
And then never go away again.

Adorably,
Miss VJ


*shakes her head at the mirror and chooses another pair of black heels*

*nods at the mirror*

*closes the door to her shoe closet and walks across to her purse closet*


Next question, please.


1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Ooooh. I like this advice.

Post a Comment

<< Home