Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Ask Miss VJ
Dear Miss,

I love chocolate but I have lactose issues, when chocolate and I are together I end up bloated and I keep making annoying noises in the back of my throat. I don't think chocolate and I will ever really work together.

What's your advice?

Mr Name and address undisclosed.



*sits on a low stool in front of a dressing table so covered in frills that it's hard to see anything of the table underneath*

*brushes her hair with a silver hairbrush*


Dear Undisclosed,

A love that should be nurturing and pleasureful, yet is painful and unhealthy, could there be anything more tragic?
I suggest you invest more in your other, less glamorous but more nourishing loves.
And you never know, someday it might be different.
Here's hoping!

Adorably,
Miss VJ


*leans forward, flips hair over and brushes it upside down*

*flips up and tosses hair back*

*arranges*

*smiles at the mirror*


Next question, please.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home