Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Another Actual IM Conversation
Valancy Jane: I love you.

Thérèse: Yeah, I really can't say it enough either. I love you.
Heck, I even loved you in that life where you were a parasite and caused my demise.
*giggle *

Valancy Jane: Sorry about that.

Thérèse: Oh well hey. You had to live, I suppose, and it was my time to go

Valancy Jane: I loved you even in that life when you were a thorn in my side, metaphorically. And the one where you were a thorn in my side literally too.

Thérèse: Hehehehehehe.
I love the past-life game.
Ya know, we haven't really played in a whle.
while. not whale.
Well, actually, we've never really played in a whale, either.

Valancy Jane: Yes we did.
Don't you remember?
We were fish.

Thérèse: *gigggle *

Valancy Jane: And we played this game in a whale.

Thérèse: We were fish, and played this game, while in a whale.
Well, if anyone ever did, you know it's us. *shrugs matter-of-factly *


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home