Friday, March 10, 2006
The Virtual Cafeteria Table
Lets swap stuff, for no particular reason.
I'll make a list of things I'm willing to trade, if you want any of it, make me an offer with something of yours.
I'll put this on my sidebar soon and add more things as I think of them.
Beginning at my desk.........



My mini ferris wheel paperclip holder, with five striped and one white paper clips. Says, "SDGE - Sempra Energy Utility" on the side. Offers for this must include the words, "and I promise to twirl it at least once a work day and say 'weeeeeeee!' and I will never use the stripey paperclips ever 'cause they'll be lonely without each other."

One misc bag of strange things found in my desk when I started working here.

My rubber band ball. Two years in the making, with a rubber band from each day's mail. Bounces well. Offers for this had better be handmade. **UPDATED - GONE**

A small notebook with all the stamps that came on the evelopes of bills in one day. You can even request the day. I'll throw in a lipstick kiss mark.



Make an offer. More will be added.


3 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

again with the gold dress! ack! is that a mole? ;)

all quite tempting...i would be tempted to go for the ferris wheel or bouncy ball o' rubber bands.

what could i give you in exchange? perhaps a box of things I have found. or a stuffed animal or two that were left in cold storage....

after the move ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How big of a rubber ball band?

I can offer a poster that kind of looks like a motivator poster, except it says, "ELECTRICITY.... Comes in handy now and then, doesn't it?" Or any number* of small yellow plastic piggy banks in the shape of a pig. I will also throw in a number** of pens that say "San Diego Regional Energy Office" on the side.

*Up to two. That's how many are on my desk. The marketing lady tried to get me to take the whole box of them, but I threatened to throw them at her if she gave me all of them.

**Up to three. The marketing lady tried to stick me with some more but I ran before she could get them all out.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Rubber band ball for the piggie banks? Deal.

Post a Comment

<< Home