Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Survey Says -
1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with? Naw. I would, but we've lost touch.

2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons? Paint them with nail polish and stick them in Coco's front lawn. It's fun, right Lou?

3. What did you do when you were in school in the 2nd grade? Read ahead in my books.

4. What is the best thing about your job? Every - fricking - thing. Right now you're reading the best thing about it.

5. Do you have a crush on more than one person right now? *grins mysteriously* You hope, don't you?

6. Are you against same sex marriage? I have no real opinion on homosexuality. I DO have an opinion on denying rights to your fellow human because you think you're right and they're wrong.

7. Did you vote for Bush? No matter what I say, yes or no, I will get a deluge of emails from people telling me that I want people to die and I have no understanding of what's happening in Iraq. All I will say is that he has the SUCKIEST job on the planet and for that I wish him well.

8. Where are you going on your next vacation? Well, the next one that's for sure is the end of May, when I'll be taking some time off to help my brother and Bethany with their wedding stuff, and entertaining my out of town cousins.

9. Have you kissed any of your myspace friends? Oh yes. Lots of them.

10. Are most of your friends guys or girls? It's about even.

11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? Oh yes. Bookcase, lamps, barstools.

12. Last book you read? The Arcanum, a history of porcelain. It's great, I've read it twice. Shut up, I am FASCINATING and not boring at all.

13. If you could have one super power what would it be? To fly!!

14. Where have you lived most of your life? Up a tree, on the swings or nose in a book.

15. What was the last convo you had about? A coworker wanted to know if a cute sales rep was still in the lobby.

16. Where do you see yourself in four years? Working from home. And blogging.

17. What's your favorite smell? Scotch tape. It's the smell of possibilities

18. What is your favorite sound? That little sigh people sometimes make after a really good kiss.

19. Are you moody? Not really.

20. Favorite movie of all time? Just one? Breakfast at Tiffanys is the favorite that never dies.

22. Have you ever gone to therapy? Yes.

23. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle? Yes. It was much better therapy.

24. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house? Of course. It wasn't even that long ago.

25. Have you ever liked someone and not told them? I managed to keep on crush to myself for going on two years, but it came out via email recently. I'm not exactly known for keeping these things to myself.

26. Have you ever gone camping? Yes, it's great.

27. Have you ever had a crush on your siblings friend? Heck yeah. That was about 80% of my crushes growing up.

28. Have you ever gone to a nude beach? Sure.

29. Have you ever gone streaking? In a manner of speaking.

30. Have you ever had a stalker? Yeah, I kinda miss her.

31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Hell yeah. Great fun.

32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Many's the time.

33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only one who was sober? Rarely.

34. Have you ever been in love? Hell fucking yes.

34. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend? Not really.

35. Have you ever lied to your parents? Yeah, it's necessary survive them.

37. Have you ever been out of the country? Mexico loves me. Mexico tells me everytime I go.

38. Have you ever thrown up from working out? Yep, back in my ballet days.

39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight? No, even if it was bad, I'd just dress it up with some glittery clips and bare it. Life is too short for that kind of limiting vanity.

40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day? On road trips, yeah.

41. Last song you listened to? Staralfur by Sigur Rios. Nick sent it to me, and I'm in song-love.

42. Have you ever spied on someone? Dufel's naked neighbor.

43. Have you ever slept in the same bed with the opposite sex? I love these innocent questions.

44. Have you ever seen your best friend naked? Most of 'em, yeah.

45. Who was the last person who called you? My boss.

46. When was the last time you slept for more then 12 hours? Ages. I can't sleep that long unless I've taken some sort of medication. But if I do, I'll sleep for a day and a night and a day again.

47. Have you ever been arrested? Have I ever blogged about that?

48. Most embarassing CD you own? Barry Manilow? Justin Timberlake?

49. Do you play any sports? I'm a mean skeeballer. I don't mean a good one, I mean I'll chuck a ball at your head if you get a better score and then I'll take your tickets.

50. Have you ever had surgery? *puts hand over nose* Why? What have you heard? Kidding, no surgery.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home