Monday, March 06, 2006
So Then The Teddy Bear Said ……..
…………. Yes, the teddy bear we had delivered to him backstage before the show, where he might have been relieved or he might have been disappointed but he was most definitely SHOCKED to receive such a normal type of gift from, well, US, (if you consider the small gift bag full of gooey eyeballs and the notecard which read “We came to SEE you” normal), but at any rate, the teddy bear which had a walkie-talkie cleverly sewn into it by moi, said,

“Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan-iel. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan-iel. Are you scared Daniel? You should be. Your fan club is here. *sobbing* Daniel, I’m such a cuddly bear. Hold me. Love me. Stroke my furry little nose. *pause* I’ll get you my little pretty. *manical giggle* *wicked witch of the east theme*”

*continue in this vein anytime Daniel was offstage for the next two hours, including a few cameo appearances by fellow spectators during intermission*

“Daaaaaaaaaaaaaan-iel, take me out to the stage door. Your friends want to see you.”


1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

*hyperventilating*.. ..oha my gy gosh...go0h f....ohgll.......HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AH
A;d:d:d:d:d::d:d:d:d:d:d:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaha a ha ha h ahah ah ha hahah ha

Post a Comment

<< Home