Friday, March 31, 2006
So Then I Said ........
........ through hysterical laughter, "Uh, Nick? Sorry to call so late, it's just that you know your friend Jon? Well, uh, his phone cut out before we could explain that it was just a prank call, and so you might wanna let him know that's its ok, and we're not the Wisconsin State Police and you're not really being investigated and ...... oh look that's him CALLING US BACK, not only did he totally roll over and tell us where to find you, he's calling us to make sure we got it?"


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jon: Nick
Auto response from me: zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz
jon: wake
jon: up
jon: I just got a call from some police officer
jon: you have the exact same name as a 56 year old child molester
jon: They knew I was friends with a Nicholas Moroder
jon: and they knew my cell phone number
jon: patriot Act
jon): alright so it was a prank call

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad that everyone was able to have laugh at my expense.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

We didn't mean it like that Jon, and you're free to prank us anytime. The fun was supposed to INCLUDE you, not be at your expense. I'm sorry. 619 313 3935

Post a Comment

<< Home