Monday, March 27, 2006
Lets Show What This Baby Can Do. *UPDATED YET AGAIN*
Today will be different.
We've got a job to do.

Nick's had a rough weekend.

And begins the Comment-A-Thon.

I will not be posting or chatting today.
(Somewhere my boss would be cheering if he knew.)

I will be commenting.

Here.

Think of the comments section as a big open house.
(Nick, I hope you don't mind that I'll be hosting The Internet on your blog.)

Anything you've got to say, say it there.
Link there.
Hang out and leave a long string of comments.
Buy Nick a virtual drink and slug him gently in the virtual arm.
Girls and secure men, flirt with him shamelessly.
Post there in the comments if you want.

Think of all the love The Internet has ever shown you.
Those supportive comments to heartfelt posts.

It's time to give back.
We've all become friends via this strange new blogging thing, much as the blog-less might never understand, so lets show how much that really means.

Go.





Update - As of 10:52am, we have 365 comments, but we still need your help to make it to our goal of 1081 by midnight tonight.


Update - As of 11:52am, we have 513 comments. Come play folks, the water's fine.


Update - As of 3:15pm, we have 881 comments, only 200 left and they're going fast! Join us!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VJ, you are wonderful.

Blogger Bake Town said...

V.J.

You are a wonder. You are the embodiment of life spirit. I feel so proud that you have made me your virtual friend, and I want to give you a big, warm, comforting hug…just in case you may need one someday.

You have found a friend, even if you have not met her yet, and I look forward to the day when we will connect.

Hugs, kisses, and cheers to you and yours.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you all.

http://onewheel.wordpress.com/2006/03/27/1100-reasons-to-be-happy/

Post a Comment

<< Home