Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Is It Weird In Here Or Is That Just Me?
I privately suspect that more strange things happen to me than to most other people. It sounds self-absorbed and paranoid to say so, so I let other people say so.

Last night Dufel and I were out by my car on the street by his house. We were saying our goodbyes, and I was idling staring off at a nearby house. The lighted window caught my eye. Then the naked man in the window.

I giggled.
Dufel looked, and laughed.

He was very naked. The part that amused me most is when Dufel pointed out that it was his KITCHEN window.

Dufel said that strange things happen when I'm around.

I felt obligated to point out that he was there too. That maybe I just have a better eye for spotting it.

But deep down, I don't think my explanation covers it.
Is it just me?


5 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Well there's a loaded question if I've ever heard one. So, some answers. Cause everybody loves an answer.

Yes you're weird.

Yes weird things happen around you.

But mostly, you're weird.

Obviously, this is one of the best things about you.

Blogger Bake Town said...

It's not just you. Wierd things happen to me all the time too. Much more so than my friends.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

CRAZY things happen when i'm around.

Blogger melissa said...

Not me. I'm boring.

So the next time something weird happens, which shoulder should I look over to find you?

Blogger Paul said...

When I'm around computers start to act up. When I'm minding my own business somewhere somehow I will drive up on a crash before any other trained people.

Post a Comment

<< Home