Tuesday, March 14, 2006
If I Didn't Know Better ..........

........... I'd believe the moon was a big victorian house, the sort with all the that ornate carving that looks overdone on houses but would be just right on the moon of course ........





........... and the view from the wrap-around porch would be amazing..........






........... and everyone would dress like this...........



........... and glide around the big moon-house in an endless cocktail hour and if you ever go be careful how much you drink because the effects of moon-champagne NEVER wear off ...........






........... and when you stand close you would realize that the people never really talk but just murmur incoherently and look expressively and gesture grandly, like extras in the background of a play..........








........... but if you catch one moon-person off by themselves and ask them nicely, they'll give you a piece of their jewelry, particulary the old man moon-people, they have a special fondness for us earth-people, like earth-girls and horses ...............




........... and if you wish on that piece of jewelry, you'll get EXACTLY what you wished for, for better or worse.






It's a shame I know better.


5 Comments:

I think that's a great idea.

VJ, I was not expecting to see a close up of your boobs when I clicked on "comments" but that's exactly what happened. All I wanted to do was comment on the moon.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

It's just a little extra I have for any of my readers kind enough to comment.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm going to come to your comments page whenever I get lonely in the office.

Blogger Michael said...

What would you wish for VJ?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Sascha.

Post a Comment

<< Home