Thursday, March 30, 2006
Ask Miss VJ,
Dear Miss VJ,

I miss my girlfriend as we live a distance apart. We're going on holiday in July to Prague for five days. Where can I take her in Prague? Can you recommend a restaurant or concert as a romantic gesture?
What can I do to make it a special time for her?

Yours Worriedly & Panicking;
Concerned Small Person




*sitting on a stool next to a record player*

*practicing her french, repeating phrases from the record*



Dear To Whom It May Concern,

Prague is lovely, I honeymooned with my 2nd(who was also my 8th but that's another story) and 5th husbands there. Consequently, I saw nothing of the city but hotel rooms. And a cab. But that's also another story. I like Prague.
What were we talking about?
Oh, right.
To make it special for her, I suggest -
Showing up.
I suspect this will do the trick.

Adorably,
Miss VJ


*flips the record over*

Next question, please.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jm said...

Thankyou Miss VJ, I now feel able to go.

Once again, your wisdom astounds me, and I bask in the glow of it.

(oh no sorry, thats ur tanning tube)

My bad.

Post a Comment

<< Home