Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Ask Miss VJ
Dear Miss VJ,

I've been given the ultimate power to eliminate one metephysical aspect of life from planet earth. But I can't decide. There's the intruding 'sleep' factor. Eating as a necessity, now that would solve a lot of problems too. Inability to breath under water? Should I choose to eliminate 'death' and face overpopulation? The possibilities, and consequences, are endless.

Help me Miss VJ, you're part of my only hope!







*sitting at a big white desk with oodles of cubbyholes*

*nibbles on a very tiny sandwich*



Dear Man With Ultimate Power Who Sounds As Cute As My Friend Ike,

Make everyone love each other as they should. This will make sleeping feel like less of a waste of time, everyone would share so we all got a decent meal, if properly harnessed I'm sure it would help with breathing underwater, and very little would change for you.
Might not help the overpopulation issue, *coy wink* but it'll be more to love.

Adorably,
Miss VJ

*licks stamp in a series of 8 tiny dabs of the tongue*

*sprays letter with perfume*

*drops it on a silver tray*

Next question, please.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe.. I know this post was from Yesterday but ... it's amazing! =D

Post a Comment

<< Home