Friday, March 24, 2006
Ask Miss VJ
Dear Miss VJ,

I'm posting an online personal ad to find the girl of my dreams, and I'm having trouble deciding which picture to use. Which should I put up: one of me naked and holding a rifle over my crotch, one of me naked with a party hat over my junk, or one of me about to tongue wrestle with one of my frat buddies? Help, I can't decide!

Studly in San Diego




*stretches luxuriously, even pulling her feet out of her maribou trimmed slippers and wiggling them*


Dear Studly,

All of them, Dahling. You want a potential date to really get a sense of who you are. You might also wanna post one of those pictures of what you did to your frat buddy after he passed out, so she'll know when you take her to a keg party in your cousin's garage, that the most important rule is Don't Pass Out First.
Make sure you do her that favor, Studly.

Adorably,
Miss VJ


*tickles the end of her nose with her feather pen*

Next question, please.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home