Thursday, March 23, 2006
Ask Miss VJ
Dear Miss VJ,

My housemate really enjoys listening to ridiculous Scandinavian heavy metal music. Should I saw his ears off or is there way to deal with this problem and remain on the right side of the law?

Concerned,
Jonny Opinion.




*sits at elaborate dressing table, combing her eyebrows*

*yawns*


Dear Darling Opinion of Mine,

There is a much simpler solution to your problem. Lock him in his room again, but this time with his beautiful girlfriend. I guarantee she will sort this out for you.

Adorably,
Miss VJ


*fishes the olive out of her martini*

Next question, please.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Miss VJ,

I'm posting an online personal ad to find the girl of my dreams, and I'm having trouble deciding which picture to use. Which should I put up: one of me naked and holding a rifle over my crotch, one of me naked with a party hat over my junk, or one of me about to tongue wrestle with one of my frat buddies? Help, I can't decide!

Studly in San Diego

Post a Comment

<< Home