Thursday, March 09, 2006
Another Actual Conversation
VJ - "So. You wanna come over tomorrow night for Drunken Laundry Night? Sit on the washers, drink cheap beer and all?"

Lola - "Sure! Say. I have a question for you."

VJ - "I didn't do it. The sheep are lying."

Lola - "Ok. But its not about that."

VJ - "Oh."

Lola - "Do you still have the walkie - talkies?"

VJ - "Yes. I haven't returned them yet."

Lola - "And have you been playing with them?"

VJ - "No, I ................................ yes."


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laundry. Drinking.

THAT'S GENIOUS!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i'm a "genius" for spelling that wrong.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

What does it say about me that I didn't even notice it was wrong until you pointed it out?

Nick, if you lived around here, you'd SO be invited.

Post a Comment

<< Home