Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Another Actual Conversation
El Jefe - "I got the new roof on my house."

Valancy Jane - "Yay! Can I come break a bottle of champagne over it?"

El Jefe - "..........No."

Valancy Jane - "What if I break it on something else other than the roof itself?"

El Jefe - "Sounds messy."

Valancy Jane - "How about we just open a bottle of champagne and drink it on the roof?"

El Jefe - "It's cold out. And I don't really like champagne."

Valancy Jane - "How about I swing by for a beer in your kitchen?"

El Jefe - "Deal."


1 Comments:

Blogger Grend31 said...

Hmmmm. This seems brilliant. Let me make sure I have this down pat...

1.) Present possibility of homeowner mess by introduction of alcohol or other object of unknown origin to facility.

2.) ?

3.) Acquire alcohol from homeowner.

Can it really be this easy to get free beer?

Post a Comment

<< Home