Friday, February 10, 2006
You Can't Put A Price On A Sister In Law With Good Taste.
The bridesmaid dresses have been choosen.

By the bride's sister, who loves shopping.

Bethany is like me. No attention span for shopping. So she had her sister, who loves shopping, pick them out. You gotta love a bride with delegation skills. Bethany, I would so shop with you, as in the way we do, which is browse for 20 mins, try on one thing, get bored and wander over to the bookstore for the next two hours.

Anyway, here are the dresses.



'Rezzie suggests I dye my hair to match. I want to. I really, REALLY want to.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it.

Doooooooooooooooo it.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

please tell me you're wearing the hat.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Durn it! Miss Kendra stole my comment. It was: please, please tell me you get to wear the hat, too.

See, she took it. Didn't even ask me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha,you underestimate the bridesmaid. I can recommend you this dress, she will be satisfied.
http://www.azazie.com/products/azazie-lila-bridesmaid-dress?color=watermelon

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha,you underestimate the bridesmaid. I can recommend you this dress, she will be satisfied.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please try this website and you won't be disapointed. Azazie

Post a Comment

<< Home