Thursday, February 23, 2006
You Can't Make Old Friends.
Last night I dreamed that I'd bought a new house, a big one, and my childhood friend John dropped in to see it, and I was so happy to see him after all these years that I just hugged him tight around his waist (I'm even short in my dreams) and then I started flying, because I can do that sometimes in my dreams and we didn't bother 'catching up' on what the years had brought, we just floated over the house and he was impressed that I could fly and we talked about the new roof on my house, and what sort of shurbs there were in the yard and what I should plant and he was just so John-like that I hugged him tighter and we floated down to the ground again and then he had to go and I sent him off with a grin that was still on my face when I woke up.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm chuckling out loud. You should change your name to "Sarah, bringer of smiles". The security word below is fun to say. Sound it out . . .m-o-w-p-j-e (mow-plyay). I wonder what it should mean?

Post a Comment

<< Home