Friday, February 24, 2006
I Stole It From Cols, And Then Deleted Half The Questions
Admit it:

Do you read trashy romance novels often? Yes, of course. The cheaper the cost of the book, the fewer pages before the characters get it on.

Do you really work out every day? I stretch and do a little yoga, but since the vertigo it's been hard to do anything aerobic, it's physically exhausting to be dizzy all the time.

Have you ever eaten chocolate in bed? Er, yes. It was chocolate SAUCE *wink, wink* but it still counts, right?

Have you ever eaten an entire pint, or more, ice cream by yourself? Ew, no. I'd get so sick.

Have you ever spent an entire day in bed without being sick? Yes. *big grin* From time to time I've been induced to stay in bed all day by (*remembers that she's trying to keep a PG-13 rating*) .... er, a good book.

Have you ever eaten nothing but junk food for a whole straight week? When I have Lou we suspend all the rules of eating healthy and put ourselves into a sugar coma. But Lou will tell you, I end up rooting through the fridge for a tomato after a day or two, because I can't take it anymore and want something fresh and low-sodium.

Do you shower every single morning? Yes, my day just wouldn't feel right if I didn't.

Have you ever gone to school/work only 15 minutes after waking up? Once when I had a job that started at 6AM, I had my morning routine down to three minutes. I'd shower at night, and lay out my clothes, so in the morning, I'd sit up, brush my teeth, put my clothes on and run a comb through my hair. Then out the door.

Do you ever forget to give an xmas present & instead keep it for yourself? No but when I travel, I often justify to myself the souveniers I buy by saying they're for my friends, but then when I get home I wanna keep them to remind me of the trip. But the next time I move I kick myself for not giving them away, 'cause now I've got to carry all this cheesy junk.

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car when you're driving alone? Yes of course. Last night I did a stirring sing-a-long to Clint Black with "Desperado."

Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one's home? Only when I want to see my cats roll their eyes.

Have you ever watched a little kid's show when you were over 12? Yes. Mr. Rogers. I will love him, always and forever. As a very little girl, I thought he and God where the same person. When he would talk right to the camera, I would nod. When he would ask a question and then pause attentively, I would talk to the screen. I felt so HEARD by him. I was very impressed that God would spend half an hour a day to explain how the post office worked and that he had goldfish and puppets. My understanding of God is still beautifully tainted by this, to this day.

Have you ever looked forward to going to school? Maybe my first year of high school, but other than that I LOVED summer.

Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis? I'm pretty good about the fresh fruits and veggies part.

Are you ever anal about cleanliness or organization? My cd's are alphabetized, and my car is a mess. Most things in my life fall somewhere in between, or more towards the tidy end of the scale.

Have you ever been treated for OCD? ADD? No, I know I am rather OCD when I'm stressed, but rather than obsess over things like whether I turned my oven off, I just channel it into harmless little games like counting Ford Focuses. As for ADD, I actually have a freakishly long attention span. I can lose myself in a project for hours and hours and hours.

Do you own a graphing calculator? Nope. I must have owned one in high school, but I don't remember it. Oh wait! Yes I do remember it. It had a cute blue sliding cover and I jazzed it up with nail polish and sequins. My teacher thought I was nuts.

Have you ever been to South America or Africa? Nope, but they're both on my list.

Do you know how to knit? Vaguely. But I'm a GREAT crocheter. It's that long attention span thing. I can crochet for hours and watch tv or listen to the radio. I'll make such a great old lady.

Do you have a cellphone or iPod with a patterened cover? Nope. My cell phone, Luca, is sleek and handsome.

Have you ever written song lyrics yourself and put them in your profile? Oh goodness no. There's more than enough crappy lyrics out there without me contributing.

Do you keep a diary or journal (online or on paper)? Er, yes. You might have heard of this little blog thing I have. And yes, I also keep a notebook diary.

Did you ever want to be an astronaut or a teacher when you were a kid? Not really either. I wanted to be a pirate or zoo tour guide or a horse race jockey.

Do you own a striped sweater? Hmmmm. I think so.

How often do you take a bubble bath? EVERY CHANCE I GET.

When you open your closet, what is the color of your clothes? Greens, blacks, aqua, browns, yellows, reds.

Physics or chemistry? I was brilliant at Chemistry. Which also sounds like a metaphor and quite frankly, is.

Glamorous or au natural? There's a time and a place to glam up a bit, but for the most part I'm a pretty natural gal.

Earphones or headphones? Headphones. For some reason I've never found earphones that didn't annoy the shit out of me.

Chocolate brown or teal? Tough call but I say teal.

Earrings or a ring? Earrings! As Coco says, the mark of a good earring is when it's so long that when you turn your head quickly, you can see it.

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Lord of the Rings. I tried read Harry Potter, really I did. I just ............ COULDN'T get into it.

Fly or road trip? Road trip. WAAAAAAAAYYYYY more fun.

Starbucks or Petes? Hmmmm. Ironically, I was offered this choice yesterday. I chose Pete's.

What is your favorite Disney movie? Hercules. I kinda have a love/hate relationship with Disney movies, or more specifically the heroines in Disney movies. Belle was a snob, Jasmine was whiny, Cinderella had no backbone, etc... Plus all the princes were utter pussies, and so generic.

Do you have a more classic style or do you stay up-to-date? I like to think I'm ahead of my time.

How much jewelry do you own? Enough.

Have you ever eaten at a food court? Ew. Bad memories of working in a mall. Although I still get my sodas at Cinnabon for $0.75, for being a mall employee. It's like being a vetern (in more ways than one), after you suffer through it, the benefits continue for life.

Do you have a quilt on your bed? No, I haven't made a quilt since I was a kid. My mom used to get so frustrated if mine came out better than hers. I've been thinking about making one, but I'd wanna do a strange design of some sort, to sorta off-put the wholesomeness of the look. Like a pattern of dead kittens or something.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home