Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Baaaaaaaaaaaah-ob!
I like the Olympics.
It's facsinating how socially inept most of the athletes are, because they've spent the last four years of their life doing nothing but their sport.

I love how after approximately 3.27 hours of watching, you become the worst sort of armchair coach, saying things like, "I can't believe she didn't land that jump" as if you could even skate backwards.

I REALLY love the ice skater's costumes. Lou and I had a great time voting which skater out of each pair of ice dancers had the scariest costume. I mean, does his headband out-tacky all her hot pink sequins? Do her strange arm and torso bands tear at your eyeballs more than his chest hair?

But most of all, I love that Bob Costas looks more like a sheep each year. I can't stop giggling now when I watch him, and saying idiotic things like, "Look it's Baaaaaaaahhhh-ob Costas!"


1 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Well, it's like you said. Four years of doing only the sport. They obviously haven't seen TLC's "What Not to Wear" in a while.

Cause you know, Stacy London could totally help them. I heart you Stacy.

Post a Comment

<< Home