Friday, February 10, 2006
Actual Quotes From The Personal Ads Of Men That Are Interested In Me.
In my bedroom, you'd find:
all sorts of knicknaks and my inner child.


I plan to be a psychological warfare officer in the Army.


What I'm looking for -
A woman who gets excited about the birth of a lamb.


I have faked passing out at a blood drive.



Best feature:
Belly button


Seriously, if you ever plan to run for anything, DO NOT COME NEAR ME, I'm the kiss of death.


who Rob is looking for
It would be nice if she was breathing, had a pulse and actually enjoyed talking to people, and had a good personality. Anyways if you have 3 out of the four above, then write me


I am looking for a petite lady who feels comfortable enough to go out in a nice nightgown.


I'm looking 4 sexy pinguins


I do bite


I love the idea of being on a desurted island.


who he's looking for
a threesome with this girl im kinda seeing


Don't laugh at my picture; it's the only one I have.





And for some reason, I get a lot of married men who say things like, I'm married and I'm looking for sex on the side. I saw your profile and figured you'd be interested.

Yeah. Right.


5 Comments:

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. At least the Kiss Of Death one gave you fair warning.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you're not?

you seemed totally into that.

Blogger Michael said...

VJ, I'm so glad that I've signed up with Love Happens as well. I've recieved an invitation to marriage. I said no, because it was entirly in small caps. Who does that?

Blogger melissa said...

*giggle*

Oh, VJ. You are a real magnet.

A magnet for what? Well, the weirdest men on the internet, I guess.

Sexy penguins? How can he tell?!?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I never did explain the line about the blood drive. Remind me to tell the whole story one of these days. Plus the brick in the mailbox story. And the Filipino girl whose mom put up a match personal ad for her and emailed me asking me to have a look.

Good times, good times.

Post a Comment

<< Home