Wednesday, January 25, 2006
This Afternoon I Had A Passionate Love Affair But It's Already Over.
She's renting it to someone else as we speak, prolly.


I love this house. And more importantly, it loves me back. I mean .............. seriously. Look at it.


But people who have gobs of cash laying around, and flexible schedules, got there first.

It's a perversion of destiny.

I don't understand how this house isn't mine.






On a completely unrelated topic, I heard K-Fed rap.
It wasn't the worst thing I've ever heard, but saying that I should also point out that I've heard raccons mate.


6 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

ohmyfreakinggods! i want you to have that house.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto Colleen

Blogger beaky said...

It looks like a secret cave that would have treasure in it. That's an even better reason as to why that house should be yours!

Blogger citizen student said...

that house. is. awesome.

become a squatter... what can they do? squatters have rights too right???

thanks for the cat advice. the beast, whom i affectionatly call napoleon, finds that bed time is much better "let me walk back and forth across the plastic and on the counter and open all the cupboards before i decide to get in your face and claw your neck until i'm asleep and can wake up and start the whole process all over again" time.
i'm at a loss! he makes off when he's locked in the bathroom... he's not *really* afraid of water anymore... or anything!

i think i may just go insane.

p.s. that house is so architecturally kewl.

Blogger melissa said...

That house is AMAZING!

AND pets are welcome, which is a must. I'm sorry that the rich people who didn't have to work got to it first...

Meanies. Don't they know that you shouldn't mess with destiny?!?

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

that house should be yours.

and then i should come over.

Post a Comment

<< Home