Monday, January 23, 2006
So Then I Said ..............
.......... to Dulce, "What? Re-arranging your furniture and watching Weekend at Bernie's, and Weekend at Bernie's II is a TO-tally respectable way to spend an entire weekend. It IS. Stop looking at me like that."

Shut it.

It was NICE and RELAXING and NOT LAME AT ALL.

I am a fascinating creature, with an exciting and adventurous life.

I AM.






Just not this weekend so much.

Me and my VCR worked overtime.

(Yes, I have a DVD player, it's just that it's working not as much as not working, prolly because I used it as a candle holder on Christmas and wax dripped into it. Again, shut it. I know I'm a dork.)

So my grand collection of VHS and I fell in love with each other all over again.
They even got their own mahogany bookself this weekend.
In the living room.
Standing proud.
Outdated, out-smated.
Don't pretend you don't wanna come over and watch Drop Dead Fred or While You Were Sleeping or Earth Girls Are Easy or Groundhogs Day or Monty Python or George of the Jungle (shut it) or Aladdin or To Catch A Thief of .......................





I needed this weekend. Badly.


4 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

What are you on about? That's quality T.V., Veaj.

Blogger beaky said...

I conpletely agree with Thérèse. Quality tv! haha. I love getting all the old videos out when I'm at home. But it just so happens that 99.99999999999% of them are Disney, which is even better!

Blogger melissa said...

If it makes you feel better I have Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead. And. Um. Er. Well... Son in Law. (among MANY others...)

What?

I don't actually watch them. Not often anyway.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*coughs*

Yeah. I have Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter Is Dead too.




I could make it worse and admit how much I like it, but ........

Post a Comment

<< Home