Tuesday, January 10, 2006
I Just Wish David Would Stop Calling Him 'The Bathroom Fish.'
He knows his name. Magellan.

He was even the one to suggest it, actually.

I wish I owned a camera, because he's a cute widdle fishie and with David's help, I gave him a very cute little setup on the bookcase in the bathroom.

See, in the MRI machine, to ward off the panic, I promised myself a new beta fish and setup if I behaved. And I certainly didn't want to lose credibility with myself by not following through.

Yes, I use bribery on myself, for good behavior, which means I'm raising me to be a spoiled brat, with a sense of entitlement. Serves the world right for letting me live on my own.

With 22 pets.

I love my home. And Magellan's ("Maj" for short) little corner of it is very cute, with a 2.5 gallon acrylic tank with teal hood and base, white rocks, a sunken mayan-esque statue and a very cute plant.

He's very hypnotic to watch, the only problem being that my bathroom is too small for both David and I to both sit in there and watch him.

And yes, it's a rather strange place to keep a fish, but its better than a magazine, I swear.


1 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

magellan has a great set up.

i'm jealous.

and i suspect that his neighborhood (toilet included) is better than mine.

Post a Comment

<< Home