Friday, January 27, 2006
Ha. You're All Gonna Be SO JEALOUS When You Hear This.
Who do you think is coming to visit me a week from tomorrow?

We're talking an A-list blogger, sexy as sin, BEAUTIFUL human being, people.

Any guesses?




Please submit your guesses in the form of MS Paint drawings of all the fun things we should do together.

Oh, wait.
Did that just give it away?


Well, anyway. Please submit drawings of all the fun things we could do together, on our day of fun.
Keep it clean.
Or not.

I'm going to wallpaper the steps up to my apartment with the pictures, so she's TRULY frightened by the time she gets to the door.




*goes out and stocks up on craft supplies and liquor*



Y'all have NO IDEA how excited I am.


3 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...
Blogger Michael said...

OH , OH, I KNOW WHO IT IS! 'MS' PAINT, YOU CLEVER CLEVER GIRL!

It's a he. And it's a PK.

Blogger Thérèse said...

I'm so ridiculously jealous that I may very well explode with sheer jealousy.

Explosively.

Post a Comment

<< Home