Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Four
Four jobs you've had in your life:
Receptionist
Assistant Manager of a candy store
Tour Guide/Custom Bear Maker at a teddy bear factory
Telemarketer of travel clubs, diet pills, binoculars, and adult videos

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Breakfast at Tiffany's (I relate a little too much.)
Great Expectations (Have you ever noticed how much green is in that movie? They all wear green. And Gwyneth, we all know how I adore Gwyneth.)
George of the Jungle (Oh shut it. Of course it's ridiculous and silly. But it makes me happy.)
Drop Dead Fred (The opening lines cinched my love right away, when the little girl responds to the fairy tale of the 'good little princess' with "What a crock of shit.")

Four places you've lived:
El Cajon California
Millville New Jersey
Albuquerque New Mexico
Apple Valley Minnesota

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Most Haunted (hilarious)
Old reruns of Living Single that play during my lunch hour. (Maxine amuses me to no end.)
Travel shows
Ike's vlogs

Four places you've been on vacation:
Ensenada Mexico, my favorite place.
Washington DC with my brother and the best adventure buddy ever, Josh Buckman.
Boundary Waters along the border between Minnesota and Canada, best camping ever.
San Francisco, inconvient, crowded, expensive and lovely.

Four websites you visit daily:
Blogger
Myspace (I know, I know, everytime you log on to myspace, God kills a kitten.)
Gmail
Craigslist

Four of your favorite foods:
The giant rolled tacos at the corner mexican food place
My avocado soup
Fruit
Bunny's sandwiches. She just has a knack for sandwiches, any kind.

Four places you'd rather be:
Well, the mexican food place on the corner, now that I'm thinking of it.
In my own backyard, the one I don't have yet, picking sweet peas, and luxuriating in my happy plants.
Riding horses on the beach in Mexico.
Taking the day off and making breakfast for all my lovely blogger friends who have flown in for a visit.


2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I love your avocado soup. please send me the recipe!

Blogger melissa said...

I love that you have sweet peas in the backyard you don't have yet.


Oh, and the buttons on the sidebar for blogs are great! I just noticed I'm there! (Much to my glee!)

Post a Comment

<< Home