Saturday, January 28, 2006
The First Time I Met Bethany.......
........... I thought she was cute as a bug.

Now, my brother and I are about as different, personality-wise, as night and day.

And he always dated really lovely women, just never one I felt any spark of friendship with.
The best I could say was that I couldn't think of a single bad thing to say about them.

But Bethany. She told me she'd named her coffeemaker.

I adored her instantly.



And now she'll be my sister.

*choking back tears*

My beautiful darling big brother is getting married.
I couldn't be more happy.

She'll be good to him, I know.

I can't wait to get tipsy at their wedding and sing "Endless Love" on a table.
Kidding. (slightly)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Excellent, veaj! Congratulations to you, and pass along a congrats from the BR-ster to the happy couple.

Blogger melissa said...

How exciting!

I have to say that I absolutely adore that last picture. I hope they use it as an engagement pic!

Blogger Thérèse said...

Veaj!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting! And great! Ah, happiness all 'round. It's so beautiful, happiness is. Ah, they're beautiful.

Congratulations, Bethany and Jesse!

Woohoo, you get a sister, Veaj!



(BR - I can't believe you did the "BR-ster" thing. After what we talked about and everything. *shakes head* Tsk tsk tsk.)

Post a Comment

<< Home