Thursday, January 12, 2006
Craigslist Amuses Me
Gee, I wonder what happened to the birds, that she doesn't need the cage anymore?

"Backyard remodel forces parting." Now are they going to have a remodel, or did the goats remodel it already?

Telescope -"Used to watch the neighbors" "I have tons and tons of toys for big and little kids...too many to list..come by and take a look" This scares me a bit.

"Bob" is going to catch hell from his wife when she finds out he's doing this.

"Will fit in conventional opening if header is compliant" Oh those naughty Italians.

Ew.

"4 CASES OF CANNED CRUSHED TOMATOES - FEED YOUR UNGREATFULL FAMILY FOR A DAMN YEAR. "

"Midcentury retro Eames era" = 60's

I wonder if they'd sell me just the half a chair.

This bed "allows the mattress to breathe." Should I be concerned about that?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home