Tuesday, January 17, 2006
BR Always Says My Life Is Surreal, And Wonders If I Exaggerate.
If there was ever a day when I suspect you won't believe me, it's today.

Ok, so Mick tried to kill himself. And in the midst of my confusion as to why the worlds most happy-go-lucky bird would try to off himself, I'm faced with a more mystifying problem.

Ok, I figure he just chewed off those little pieces of string from his toy. But when he somehow managed to tied several of them together INTO A SLIPKNOT, that's where it gets hard to understand. And then he stuck his neck through it. And I came home to him jumping off his perch.

HOW?? WHY??

He didn't even leave a note.

He's fine, incidently. I cut him down, and got a nasty nip for my trouble.

Poor Mick. What could drive him to this? He and Gillian are kissing as much as usual, no trouble in the love department.
Did he get some shocking news?
Is he being blackmailed?
Does he need birdy prozac?
Was it the rock music?
Was this just the grand finale to his re-enactment of Romeo and Juliet, and he chose hanging because he couldn't find an apothecary?

WHY?? HOW??

Freak accident?
Attempted murder cover up?

WHY??

HOW??

If you'd like to send a cheery card to Mick, email them to feel.better.mick@gmail.com or email me for a snailmail address. Flowers and millet seeds also accepted, but no please, no ballons. He might try to pull one over his head.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home