Monday, December 05, 2005
What I Really Want For Christmas
  • A sari. They're so feminine and lovely.
  • A song written about me. I'm so vain.
  • Anything from here.
  • Animal christmas ornaments.
  • Neck rubs.
  • Zoo or museum memberships.
  • Big dangly earrings. If they swish and clank and brush my shoulders, all the better.
  • A soft and cozy handmade scarf and hat from Pru in my favorite color
  • A visit from all my dear Blends (blog friends).
  • The address of any foreign food market close by.
  • Clocks that tick. Loudly.
  • A cockatiel that needs a home and wants to be held, talked to, and cuddled.
  • Tea.
  • Slippers.
  • This.


3 Comments:

Blogger beaky said...

I HATE ticking clocks. They drive me insane

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

oddly enough, i have sent your holiday goodness and it includes something on that list.

and i had no idea.

i'm really good at this!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally, Coco-bean?

*so happy*

Actually, Beaky, JR hated ticking clocks too, and rid my house of them. This is my statement of independence.
I find the noise reassuring in a way.

Miss Kendra, you really shouldn't MAIL a cockatiel.

*giggle*

But seriously, you're lovely.

Post a Comment

<< Home