Friday, December 09, 2005
Survey Says -
Got this off myspace so that's what the friend list questions refer to.

1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station; what do you buy?:
Ah yes, the ageless debate of too-much-salt or too-much-sugar. I do try to find fruit, and I like Watermelon Ice gatorade. Sometimes they'll have some prepackaged deli sandwiches or string cheese. And who doesn't like a good slurpee?

2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature would you be?
Yes. Although this is a yes or no question, I'll assume they want to know WHICH sea dwelling creature you would chose. I'd be a seahorse. *wink at Miss Kendra*

3. Who's your favorite redhead?:
I think it's gonna be Eric and Christy's first child.

4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house?:
Waffles with strawberries on top.

5. Do you own any... naughty toys?
No. Shut up, David. It's a NECK massager. For your NECK. I wouldn't molest my beloved NECK massager in that way.

6. Have you made out with anyone on your friend's list?
*counts*
*laughs*
A lot of them, actually.

7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear:
Hmm. Well, I just bought some little boyshort ones, they make my ass look the size of Cleveland, but in a good way. I love my ass.

8. Describe the last time you were injured:
I fell and broke my tailbone last year. Twice. Within four months.

9. Of all your friends who wouldn't you want to work on a school project with?
I'd happily work with all of them, unless we were under a time crunch, 'cause we'd giggle and get distracted too much.

10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?:
Lava lamps. They're just not ................... right.

11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years:
Well, there was the time the school administration made a error and I got called in for a suicide intervention by mistake.

12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Dandylion fluff blowing in the wind.

13. Soda?
Mountain Dew. I like my liquid crack.

14. Flavor of pudding?:
Hmmm. Can I just say I like flan?

15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Red knit, 3/4 sleeves.

16. Prescription medication?
Nope. Had a couple aspirin for my back, but that's it.

17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
One of those little motorized scooters that older or disabled people ride.

18. How many people are on your friends list?
84

19. How many people on your list do you know in real life?
All of them except the bands and just a couple people that I've exchanged emails with but never met.

20. What are you listening to right now?
A shuffled mix of all my christmas music, specifically Silent Night, done by Manhiem Steamroller. I collect versions of that song, so if you've got one you wanna email me, ROCK ON.

21. Most recent movie you watched?
*sticks out chin*
Crocodile Dundee II. Shut up.

22. Name 3 things you have on you at all times:
The ring my Tiny Gramie gave me.
My cell phone.
A book.

23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage?
RECIEVE. I love foot massages.

24. Name a teacher you had the hots for:
*thinks*
*thinks harder*
Coming up with nothing. I dated my boss once though, does that count?

25. What is a saying that you use a lot?
"Can you hold for a moment?"

26. What's one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child?
Life is actually rather long.


2 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

We have the same cell phone wall paper.
We feel the same way about lava lamps.
And...What is the name of your neck massager?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Post a Comment

<< Home