Saturday, December 17, 2005
So Then Ike Said ...........
............... "I hope you get a good turnout on your stat counter for your online birthday party."

My online party was great.

This morning I bought ballons and as each person entered the window, they picked a color. I wrote notes to each person on a ballon and I'm going to let them go outside in a few moments.

To 'Rez on the light aqua one I wrote -

Dear 'Rez, It's all real, everything we just imagined. We are walruses and always together. Love, VJ

To JMsy on the beige one I wrote -

Dear JMsy, See? It's really beige. Friends have a way of having just what we need sometimes. Love, VJ

To Ikey on the dark yellow one I wrote -

Dear Ikey, Some things you can't blog. Like summer days on the beach with you. Love, VJ.

To 'Mookie on the yellow one I wrote -

Dear 'Mookie, Please come see me. Or update your blog. The world needs more 'Mook. Love, VJ

To Cols on the red one I wrote -

Dear Cols, You are as delightful as a gingersnap. Please come to every party I ever have. Love VJ

To Jonny on the orange one I wrote -

Dear Jonny, You ARE a tiger. The costume just helps people to see the truth. Love, VJ


4 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

Your note made me giggle out loud. It was a genuine 'hee hee, hee hee' all high pitched. I think it was the first time I ever did that. Thank you for inviting me to your party! I had a wonderful time, even with the sheep and the strippers.

Blogger Minoa said...

In case you decide to erase that message for legal reasons, I will leave another (without mentioning the sheep or the strippers).

Blogger Minoa said...

Okay, I think I have it this time veajay:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Blogger Michael said...

It's true, it's very difficult to blog on the beach with you because word's just can't describe. It's also nearly impossible/ridiculous to vlog because I don't want sand in my camera.

Post a Comment

<< Home